Yesterday morning I was planning on having a disgustingly long lay in and languishing in my freshly on sheets. Is there anything better than clean sheets? However, at 7.30am there was a knock at the door. Who on earth comes round at 7.30am on a Saturday?? Postman Pat!! I shlepped back to bed with a very heavy box and wide awake with excitement. I opened it up and it was a GIANT BOX OF LUSH GOODIES, BAAABBYY!!
The extra fantabulous Becky from Liverpool had seen my blog and youtube reviews and as she works at Lush, she very kindly picked me a selection of items that she says she feels are sometimes overlooked and are very special. This is by far the best thing that has ever come through the post! I counted and there are 19 items in there and I shall be reviewing at least 18 of them- one is a top secret Lush item- oh la la!
It will take me a little while to get through all the Lou's Reviews so keep checking back. Here is a list (in no particular order) of all the wonderful products I received:
1. Sympathy For The Skin Body Lotion
2. Whoosh Shower Jelly
3. Cosmetic Lady Facial Moisturiser
4. Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter
5. Vanilla Puff Powder
6. Angels On Bare Skin Cleanser
7. Mask Of Magnaminity Face Mask
8. Fair Trade Foot Lotion
9. Yummy Yummy Yummy Shower Cream
10. Sultana Of Soap
11. American Cream Moisturiser
12. Rehad Shampoo
13. You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt
14. Sunnyside Bubble Bar
15, Sugar Scrub
16. (Non Lush) Tropical Lip Balm with SPF 15
17. (Non Lush) Amber's Art Soy Wax Melts
18. Top Secret Lush Item
19. Fab Lush catalogue booky jobby that I shall enjoy reading through.
I'm off to drool over my amazing package and shall be smelling amazing for weeks to come! Thank you Becky. :)