photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 14 February 2010

From Lush with Love

Yesterday morning I was planning on having a disgustingly long lay in and languishing in my freshly on sheets. Is there anything better than clean sheets? However, at 7.30am there was a knock at the door. Who on earth comes round at 7.30am on a Saturday?? Postman Pat!! I shlepped back to bed with a very heavy box and wide awake with excitement. I opened it up and it was a GIANT BOX OF LUSH GOODIES, BAAABBYY!!

The extra fantabulous Becky from Liverpool had seen my blog and youtube reviews and as she works at Lush, she very kindly picked me a selection of items that she says she feels are sometimes overlooked and are very special. This is by far the best thing that has ever come through the post! I counted and there are 19 items in there and I shall be reviewing at least 18 of them- one is a top secret Lush item- oh la la!


I think I shall review all items on my youtube channel but I shall review a select few on my bloggypops :)
I can't thank Becky enough for this very generous Lushy gift. She is a cosmetics and beauty wizz- she even has her own eBay shop called Tans and Talons. I have had a good mooch around it and it is AMAZING! She sells all BioSculpture and Fake Bake items and I have got my beady little eye on the nail art brushes (they look luurrrvvly) and the nail art glitter is now on my wishlist. The prices all look really reasonable and I think come payday, I shall have a little shop. For all you bronzed goddesses and gorgeous nailed gals, here is a link to he fabbydabby shop- http://members.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=what_a_bling

It will take me a little while to get through all the Lou's Reviews so keep checking back. Here is a list (in no particular order) of all the wonderful products I received:

1. Sympathy For The Skin Body Lotion
2. Whoosh Shower Jelly
3. Cosmetic Lady Facial Moisturiser
4. Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter
5. Vanilla Puff Powder
6. Angels On Bare Skin Cleanser
7. Mask Of Magnaminity Face Mask
8. Fair Trade Foot Lotion
9. Yummy Yummy Yummy Shower Cream
10. Sultana Of Soap
11. American Cream Moisturiser
12. Rehad Shampoo
13. You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt
14. Sunnyside Bubble Bar
15, Sugar Scrub
16. (Non Lush) Tropical Lip Balm with SPF 15
17. (Non Lush) Amber's Art Soy Wax Melts
18. Top Secret Lush Item
19. Fab Lush catalogue booky jobby that I shall enjoy reading through.



I'm off to drool over my amazing package and shall be smelling amazing for weeks to come! Thank you Becky. :) 

Toodlepip! xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You got tons of things, what a lovely surprise! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah.You're so lucky! looking forward to the reviews :):) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lucky you because of this haul ;) sympathy for the skin is my most favorite lush product of all time i guess!i love it sooo much :) i also have the american cream conditioner,lemony flutter,yummy yummy yummy and the sugar scrub :)

    it would be sooo nice if you could do a review on the mask of magnaminty. if heard that this mask should suck out all the blackheads. that's why i'm interessted in buying it :) so i would love to hear, if it works ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O:O!!

    Woww how lucky are youu!!
    I wish a Lush suprise would come through my post!!
    i bet you were so chuffed!!

    Look forward to reading the reviews ^^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louise you are such an inspiration to me, I read and love every single one of your blogs!xxxx
    I would love it if some of you sprinklerinos could check out my blog http://teenytinygee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg