Wednesday, 2 December 2009

"Oh and by the way..."

About a week ago, on a cold, dark, rainy Tuesday night, I popped in to Auntie Judith's to drop something off, it was very precious cargo (Issobelle) and then dashed to the door to get to an appointment.
So off I shlepped to the front door, about to face the elements when suuddeeennnnllyy, Judith said "Oh by the way, I've got something for you". Ooooooh Juuuditthh, what is this something you speak of? It isn't Christmas yet.

Well my little bloggerinos (this is what I shall call you Dear Reader), it turned out to be a big box of VINTAGE RIBBON!!! I simply had to put that in capitals to truly display my joy!! My Great Auntie Edna, who sadly died a few years back, used to help my Mum with her craft fairs (I come from a very very crafty family), and had saved a lot of the ribbon they used. Thankfully Auntie Judith had also kept it and thought I might want it. Of course I did!!


Naturally, this little beauty was too good to keep to myself so here I am, sharing it with you.

Enjoy!

Toodlepip xx

3 comments:

  1. A box of vintage ribbons! I would get excited too! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Can't wait to see you post a zippy pouch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Momo, I'm glad someone else is excited by ribbons!
    Do you have a "follow" thing on your blog? I would love it if you would "follow" mine by clicking on the option above!
    Looking forward to your next post.
    Glitterstitch
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg