photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Saturday 24 April 2010

Lou's Reviews- Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Mascara

Aloha Bloggerinos!

Well it's gorgeously sunny, my chum has just found out she is pregnant and has asked me to be her birthing partner, and I have a new fantastic mascara- what could be better?!


On a recent trip to mamas and papas to look at prams (who knew there were so very many varieties???) I popped into Boots and picked up the Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Mascara for £7.99. It was meant to be £10.99 but there was an offer and you know I'm a sucker for an offer!

Well, this. mascara. is. AMAZING! I recently bought the MAC Zoomlash Mascara and I would readily use the Max Factor one before it.


It has a plastic spikey brush, I usually prefer bristle brushes but this seems to work well, and really does make my lashes look longer. It doesn't really thicken them quite as much as my Bourjois mascara but length wise, oh yes! This makes me tres happy because as you will see from my 'before' picture, I was not blessed in the eyelash department.

So then, here is my eye before any proper makeup, please excuse my in-need-of-a-tweeze eyebrows, they are sneaky little buggers. Also, for the record, it's not sleepy dust, it's a freckle- very annoying.



And here we are with the wonderous Max Factor.


I think you'll agree, they look tres long and spidery, Hurrah!

What are you using at the moment?

Toodlepip!

xx

PS. Keeping "Ask me ANYTHING open for 3 more questions, the wackier the better. Woop xxx

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow. That is AMAZING! I have just tried out a mascara by a company called Blinc... so far so good but will post up a review about it soon. Think I may have to get this too though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyelashes look really nice with this mascara! I am using the Bourjois Volume Glamour mascara at the moment but I am going to change it, even though I really like it i haven't found one that I want to stick with yet! I might try this one out though because it looks and sounds really good! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They've made quite a difference!
    I use L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara.
    It's pretty good as it makes my eyelashes both long and thick.
    Here is my review on it...
    http://life-style-uk.blogspot.com/2010/03/loreal-extra-volume-collagen-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed with the length. I use Makeup Forever Smoky Lash, I love it!

    Do you prime your lashes?

    makeuponmind.blogspot

    xox Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great length! I am using Max Factor False Lash effect at the moment, its not my favourite but I'm trying to be good and use it all up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't use mascara but I RLY WANT TO TRY IT NOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. وفي نفس الوقت حراسة الأوراق والأخشاب والستائر والأقمشة من التآكل والتلف، كما أن المؤسسة تمتاز بتقديم خدمة مكافحة الفئران بمختلف أشكالها.
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بابها
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها
    شركة رش مبيدات بابها
    ارخص شركة مكافحة حشرات

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg