GLAM

Friday, 26 November 2010

A New Start


Aloha Bloggerinos,

As some of you may well have noticed, my blog has had a bit of an overhaul. I felt it was getting a bit cluttered and messy but didn't know how to sort it. To be honest, it's a wonder I managed to set it up in the ruddy first place!

So here I was, whinging away to Zoe of Zoella about the whole thing and taaadddaaaa she fixed it for me! I'm still bugging her for a few more tweaks that hopefully you will see soon (muchos thankos zoe!) but so far, what do you think? Don't you think it looks a lot cleaner and fresher? I feel like singing that song that goes, "it's FRESH! Exciiiiiiting, do do do do do doooooo".


If you don't recognise Zoe, I will eat my hat.

So this post is to say, "Hi, My name's Louise and I'm back in love with my blog" and also, most importantly, a MASSIVE thank you to Zoe, who didn't have to spend a long time doing this for me but she did anyway and I appreciate it so very much.

Lots of fun and exciting things coming up :)

Toodlepip!

xx

12 comments:

  1. Ha, i love "if you dont recognise Zoe then I will eat my hat"

    Looking forward to upcoming posts. :-)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! It does look a bit fresher yesss, but I thought it was lovely anyway! Sometimes a tweaked layout is all you need to get you back on the wagon though. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Zoe's blog, andI love your new format too! :D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh I love the new layout, looks a lot fresher and cleaner (: Can't wait to see your new posts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, you and zoella are such adorable bloggers! i always look forward for your posts! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new blog layout, it's very pretty. :)
    Also, you made me late today! :o I was watching your youtube vids and totally lost track of time, you always make me giggle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwhh how nice of zoe shes beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw it looks gorgeous hun :) love the header & I love 3 column blogs. yay to you & Zoe
    Glad you feel love for your bloggy wog again
    mwah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the new look of your blog xoxo

    http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new header is fab! I feel I need to follow your lead and have a good clear out of my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to have a little look at my blog...I get as bored with it's layout as I do with my hair! (and that's a lot!)
    xoxo

    http://ashliesmall.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg