Sunday, 23 October 2011

Primarni Headband For You

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

It's 1.38am and I'm as awake as a....very awake thing.

I just uploaded a video to my YouTube Channel about a makeover I shall be doing on my chum Claire tomorrow. Anyhoo, I have noticed a fair few of you have commented asking where my head brand/wrap is from.


As it happens, this cosy little winter treat is from Primark, which (goodness knows why) doesn't have a website or online store. Sort this out please Mr Primark Boss!!!!
Anyway, because I loves you and want to share the warmtasticness of this, I have found it on ebay- hurrah!
If you would like to buy yourself one of these, click HERE. There seem to be tonnes more colours and styles on the ebay shop than I saw in store (although I did buy mine from a teenytiny Primarni) and they are being sold for £3.49 with free delivery, so not too bad, especially if you use paypal because it feels like free shopping- it's too easy dagnamit!!

 
Hope you're all having sparkly Saturdays and doing something infinitely more cool that sitting with your cat and watching old re-runs of Room 101. Anyone remember that show?

 
Toodlepip!

 
xx

13 comments:

  1. oh my gosh i love room 101!!

    i got my little girl a headband like yours from the kids section but she wont bloomin wear it, the silly sausage!

    http://peachfizzz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely headband Louise! I bought one last year so I must dig it out :)

    Zara
    x
    Http://lifesprettyvisions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That headband is so cute! Love it!! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Room 101 hahaha omg I remember it well... n also the long discussions with my mum about what I would put in!!! Love the headband too suits you loads x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I'd ordinarily pick this up in store, but it looks so gorgeous on you I think I'll have to try one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that headband is so pretty xx i want one xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this headband, def want one.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that hairband! so cute!! great alternative to ear-muffs!


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I toooooooooooootally agree with you on the primark website business! It's isane if you ask me because to count the number of times I have thought to myself I wish I could go to primark, but I am too busy and then I think if only they had a website!, I need more fingers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to hear how the makeover went :)
    -Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got myself two of these last year, and i've lost 'em both! Gonna check out Primark for one, thanks for this post x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg