Howdy doody? I wrote this this morning but am only just getting the chance to post it so do excuse me ;)
I'm in a really good mood today because 1. It's Saturday and sunny and 2. Matt and I are going to IKEA to buy baby-in-my-tum a cot and change table etc- yippee!!
I thought I would share my good mood with you and tell you what I have loved (and maybe loathed) this week. I don't think this will be a regular feature but who knows? Who dares to bloomin' dream eh?!
Love love loved:
1. I know I'm still banging this drum but my new Eyeko Mascara. I've made a youtube video on it (HERE) so I will just summarise- Squeezey tube and slim line spiral brush left me with low expectations. Applied two coats and felt like I had thick, lustrous false lashes on, could. not. believe. it! The wand curls, yes curls, separates and thickens and have had a billion comments on my lashes. By far my favourite mascara of all time. Will I be re-purchasing? You bloomin' bet I will! It's an affordable £8 from the Eyeko website which you can find HERE. If you would like to buy anything, feel free to use my Ambassador code E11341 to claim a free gift-who doesn't love a freebie? Oh yes, free postage and packaging too. 10/10.
2. Being a Body Shop at Home Consultant. I was really apprehensive about doing Body Shop Pamper Parties as I thought nobody would want to buy anything and I would look like a tit but I couldn't have been further from the truth! I've done 2 parties now, everyone had a great time and were really happy to try products and make orders annndd I've had 4 more bookings from guests at the parties! Each hostess gets to choose £25 worth of free products from the catalogue so I think that really helps! ha! Nice way to socialise, talk to people about things I love and also make some mula- woop! I will be doing a proper post on this soon because it's all very interesting indeed.
3. My latest MAC goodies. A very lovely MAC lady took pity on me not being able to attend the MAC Venomous Villains event a few weeks back and kindly sent me some products and a very swanky press pack through the post. Reviews to come soon but so far, so good. :)
4. My Beauty Blogsale doing well. I am trying to make a bit of space in my room and also make some pennies for Christmas so I have enjoyed topping up my paypal account and sending you goodies. There are still some bits left so do have a look HERE.
5. My bump! I have a definite pronounced bump now that I am 18 weeks pregnant and I love it. I find myself stroking it and sending it loves. My gorgeous niece Sophie has drawn a very accurate account of the current situation. Matt may get clothes and wonky shoes, but he doesn't get a sexy green quiff now does he?!
Loathe loathy piddly pants:
1. The weird man at my interview on Tuesday who spent 20 minutes talking to me about 16th Century conveyancing. The job was for admin. No conveyancing in sight. Weirdo.
2. Having expectations of people that don't come to light. Should I lower my expectations or keep my (normal I might add!) standards?
3. Having to put the heating on. Bbrrrrr it's cold but gee wizz energy companies charge sooooooo much!! haha!
No pics for this section, who wants pics of things they hate?!
What do you think Bloggerinos?