photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Monday 5 December 2011

Boudoir Prive Beauty Box

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Boudoir Prive is one of the many lovely beauty boxes currently on the market and I have spent the last few months enjoying and reviewing them. You may have seen my YouTube videos on them HERE and HERE, but today I have a new one for you.

Boudoir Prive costs £10 a month plus £2.95 P&P and for that you are presented with a sturdy powder puff pink box and 5-6 luxe samples beautifully presented within it.


Packaging and presentation is a big deal to me, so Boudoir Prive tick all my boxes. How do they get the ribbon so neat? I've tried to recreate it for previous photographs and failed miserably. This time I snapped as I opened, so you could feel the full force of girly bowness.


Inside this months box were 5 lovely items (I know you can see 6 but there were multiples), a little green organza bag (that's being recycled for a bit of Christmas wrapping! Tehe) and a pamphlet which gives you all the product information and retail prices (for those of you who like to add up the total value and relish in the savings).

(That is literally how the products were when I opened the tissue paper. Considering they have all been chucked about a fair bit in the post, that's pretty impressive, non?)
 
I'm yet to fully test the products but what I am most excited about is the Studio Makeup Rich Hydration Lipstick. I had the Studio Makeup Liner in a previous box and use it daily, so I have a lot of faith in this brand. Also, the lipstick has a really unique way of opening, sort of like a push pop (I shall have to show you it in a video soon).


I know a lot of people struggle with the beauty box concept because they don't like to receive sample sachets of hair products or mini vials of perfume but I really don't mind this. Although there have been smaller samples (sachets and vials) in beauty boxes, there are usually other larger things (like a full sized lipstick or nail polish) to balance it out. Also, these sachets are quite big and you do get four, so I don't feel I am being swizzed or missing out.


I'm really glad of the information sheet provided. It provides bitesized snippets on what the items are and what you should do with them. I also like that the prices are included. I have another beauty box to review which didn't provide prices and that irked me a little.

All in all, I am a big fan of Boudoir Prive. I love the box, it is wonderfully presented, they have introduced me to new brands that I wouldn't otherwise have tried and liked (eg. Studio Makeup) and the bits and bobs that don't quite suit my taste and happily received by my Aunties or Sister (thus upping my brownie points rather substantially haha).

I think £12.95 a month is a great price for a perky little treat each month and is something nice to look forward to in the post. If you mosey on over to their website you'll see it's very easy to sign up, and if you change your mind after a couple of months, you can cancel your subscription with only 14 days notice. I wish gyms and phone contracts were as easy as that! The website also has a really good blog which I have enjoyed reading through this morning and suspect will be reading a lot more of tonight once Baby Glitter has gone to bed.

Are you on the Beauty Box Bandwagon? Which is your favourite?

Toodlepip!

xx

17 comments:

  1. I think this is the last Boudoir Prive, I've just signed up as they're being taken over by Jolie Box and and are doing what looks like a huge December box!

    I always love your reviews,they're so well written xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait for your review of all these products! I'm afraid non of these sort of "boxes" are to be found anywhere around where i live so i feel sad though :(

    http://munchmecat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I wish gyms and phone contracts were as easy as that!" <<Haha i loved that totally agree! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this box, i want them all but i get Fell Unique currently which i think is the best as you get more full size. want them ALL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your reviews!! your so down to earth.
    it would be so great if you checked out my blog, your my inspireration
    http://parmavioletbeauty.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look like you got some lovely goodies, I'm contemplating subscribing to BP but I like knowing a brand.. hmm, decisions :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. not a fan of the Rahua shampoo + conditioner X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fact that this box has a few make up products. Im with Glossy box and feel that they lack on the make up a little x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'm definitely going to have to jump on the band wagon here!
    Thanks :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This box looks great! The lipstick looks gorgeous. I've switched to feel unique's beauty box after being subscribed to Glossy Box - so many of these sample boxes to chose from!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks good xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got confused when i read this for a second thinking it was a glossybox post and i was like but.. i had all those things in my boudoir prive box!? haha.

    I loved this box (except the face mask, bad bad reaction to it!)

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, looks lush! May have to start getting these haha(: xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please can i come and live with you?? You would entertain me all day!! haha i just watch a video of you and zoe you to together AMAZING :)

    Hope you and baby glitter are well, if you get a chance maybe check out my blog?

    Lots of love to you and baby glitter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish there is such thing as a beauty subscription in New Zealand. Damn us and our small population!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg