photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Amazing Advertisers || September 2013

Aloha Sprinklerions, 

Good grief, where did the summer go?! And how have we reached that time of year yet again in which we are able to start the Christmas countdown?! I say it every month, but my jolly did this month wizz past! I am pleased to report though, we are officially into autumn, hurrah! And along with a new season I have some wonderful advertisers this month that I am pleased as punch to be sharing with you! 

Let's get reading, shall we? 

Source


The Luxury Beauty Company is an online beauty shore providing us with hours of online product ogling, wish list making and the excitement of waiting for the postman to deliver new beauty treasures! The Luxury Beauty Company finds exciting products from around the globe, offering a wider selection for all our beauty related needs (a girl can never have too much choice!) I would personally regard the Luxury Beauty Company as a high end store, the products look beautifully packaged and full of ingredients my face and body would love (I’m looking at you, you beautiful skincare treasures!) I suggest we all treat ourselves to a thing or two from the Luxury Beauty Company next month!



Stacie is a long term advertiser with Sprinkle of Glitter and once again her blog has brightened up a few dreary afternoons this month! Stacie is a strong gal and I love her positive attitude towards life despite her illness. As well as keeping us up to date with her wait for shiny new organs, this month Stacie has shared her adventure and snaps to the Harry Potter Studio Tour (brownie points to Stacie for being a Harry Potter lover!) and also the good news that she is soon to be Channel 4 famous, so well done Stacie! Hop on over and show Stacie some blogging support, you won't regret it!



Tom has advertised with Sprinkle of Glitter a few times now and I am never left disappointed when I hop on over to have a gander. This month Tom shared his love for autumn with us which makes me love him a little bit more (well all know how much I love the cosy months.) His autumnal snaps were beautiful, as is all his photography and I look forward to ogling over more of his photography in future! If you’d like to spice up your blogging reads a little I suggest you give Tom a whirl, he writes well and offers a refreshing read (not to mention some of you ladies may find him easy on the eye too.)



Sophie is a regular advertiser with Sprinkle of Glitter, offering a variety of posts for us to enjoy. Whilst Sophie’s beauty and lifestyle posts this month have been  (as always) a joy to read,  especially her lovely review of Zoe chummy’s sunglasses for Detour, I have particularly enjoyed her culinary posts, Sophie is quite the little chef don’t ya know! It’s been treats galore on her blog this month with two different cookie recipes, not to mention her breakfast post with the beautiful looking pancakes I ever did see! I suggest we all pop on our aprons and learn a thing or two about baking from Sophie, she’s the hostess with the mostess! Mm I want a cookie now.



The Lovely Raindrop is a sparkly little jewellery shop over on my beloved Etsy offering us a variety of beautiful accessories! If you have magpie like tendencies like me then you will love The Lovely Raindrop! They sell the most charming dainty necklaces (I am particularly in love with the birdy designs) as well as rings and bracelets, not to mention there is currently a sale! If you’d like to buy something sparkly to ‘ooh’ and ‘aaah’ at then I recommend a visit to The Lovely Raindrop, you won’t be disappointed!



Daisy Dear is another new advertiser with Sprinkle of Glitter this month, as well as being a newbie to the blogging world, so let’s all give her a warm welcome! Daisy is a beauty blogger and having read through her last few posts I am excited to see what products and pretties she raves about in the future. Her blog design pleases me immensely; I do enjoy a good quirky hand drawn design! You can never have too many beauty blogs to admire, so let’s all show Daisy some blogging love! 



Liv Loves is a lifestyle blog written by the lovely Olivia, a newbie with Sprinkle of Glitter this month! Over the last few weeks Olivia has shared with us her love of country music and church attendance as well as (my personal favourite) some teddy bears wearing One Direction tshirts! Who doesn't need a One Direction teddy bear in their life?! I look forward to reading the future posts Olivia provides for us and hope she gets just as much joy out of this blogging adventure as I do!



All Sorts and Anecdotes is written by Lynsey, a beautiful full fringe puller offer (I do love a good fringe) who has advertised with Sprinkle of Glitter before and I am very glad to have discovered her little space on the interwebs! Lynsey’s blog is filled with lifestyle and beauty related posts and this month I have particularly enjoyed reading her introductory post about Pout (a skincare brand I am intrigued by) and her love of Pinterest, it’s refreshing to see someone else share their favourite pinning snaps! Lynsey's blog makes for a lovely relaxing read, I thoroughly recommend a browse!



Oh my giddy aunt! I don’t know where to begin in expressing my love for this slice of online heaven! The Paper Emporium is another online shop advertising with Sprinkle of Glitter this month and I'm pleased as punch to have come across the treasures it beholds! The Paper Emporium (owned by the exceptionally talented Amy) sells couture stationery (we all know how much I love my stationery) for all your fancy wrapping, gifting and greeting card needs. In fact I would now like all my friends to get engaged and start wedding planning please so I can bombard them with Amy’s beautiful selection of wedding stationary. Event planning shall never be boring again! Have a gallivant over to The Paper Emporium and ogle over Amy’s creative stationery!

And that's your lot for this month I'm afraid! I hope you've enjoyed my September advertisers as much as I have! 

Toodlepip! 

xx

122 comments:

  1. I love all the advertisers and have visited them all! I love you louise, and keep up the cool posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where on earth did you get those candles?! They're FANTASTIC!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love discovering new blogs! Thanks Louise...

    http://onehotmum.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to be introduced to new brands and blogs ta lovely x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love discovering new people to follow! Thank you Louise for another amazing post! :)

    Charlotte xxx

    charlotterose8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these blogs!

    http://hannahlblake05.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love having a read of new blogs, so I love these posts :)!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like these kind of post, expecially when I find interesting shops and stationery! :3 I really wish I lived in UK, here in Italy the stationery isn't that pretty...I remember during my erasmus in Plymouth that I found such lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely reading about new blogs!

    Child abuse survivor blog
    http://thelittlestladyxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems like ages since your last advertisers post, love checking out all your advertisers especially the blogs :p xx Emmi

    http://emmihearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this months advertisers will be checking each out :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww thank-you Louise, Harry Potter was awesome as always! Lol I've now made it on ITV and channel 4 I'll see if I can make my way on to all the main channels LOL.

    XOXO
    http://stacie-lifeisworththefight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that you take the time to do this Louise! Also gives me time to find some new blogs to read haha ♥

    Holly | http://touchofcrimson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the advertisers! Great post, Louise!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that bloggers help each other out and support each other, and I also love discovering new blogs through your recommendations :)
    xx
    http://lisasjoy-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. perfect post.. i love you .. :)

    http://fashiondrug1.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've looked at all the blogs and I love them, such good choices!

    www.emmatrats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love it when you do these as it gives me chance to discover some real gems :)

    http://MillieMagpie.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Louise, I am a little late with this comment but I have to thank you for writing your last post about 'men'. A particular Q&A gave me hope because I do get occasional inner doubts as one would. I feel like you are (and I've been meaning to say this the moment I watched your first YT video, which lead me here..that was quite some time ago) such a great person. I feel at ease when I read your words or listen to you. For some reason I believe everything you say is true (how could it not be when your outlook is just so well balanced) and I don't know, you're so very comforting. I'd gladly be your friend. You are the reason why I started my own blog this week. And it's already become my little baby. :) (puella992.blogspot.com) It's sort of like my valve. . You know when the real world gets just to overwhelming? It's my way of coming out of the shell. The shell i've created in the last few years. I have no idea what happened but that's bound to change.
    Love you Louise!<3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Louise you are unbelievable! I really hope to meet you one day because you have inspired me so much and just made me a much happier person in general! I have started a blog because of you so I would love if you could check it out!! :)
    Michelle x
    http://comichellex.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  21. That was a great post. If you like everything Beauty and fashion and everything in between please check out our blog we would really appreciate it. We are soon starting our series on Halloween http://ourworldersbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/ Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Louise <3 Another great post!! Cannot wait untill halloween!then christmas! ya

    Blog : http://copycattt.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  23. amazing! I don't know how you do it, i'd love if anyone could check and my blog http://reneeroo.blogspot.co.uk/ and give it a follow in bloglovin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Louise I hope you dont mind but I have tagged you in a blogger tag it would be fun if you could do it =)
    XxitssosimplexX.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love finding new blogs like these! Thanks for sharing!

    Hailey from http://adayinthelife96.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Loving these new blogs!
    bobsyouruncle-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. it's unfortunately still 90+ degrees F where I live :( But I can't wait till autumn because it's my favorite season!!
    love your blog!

    biffsquiggled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. You're such an inspiration!!!

    www.unpredictablelovex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. All this blogs are so lovely. I love finding new blogs<3.

    http://ruminou.blogspot.com/ x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Absolutely awesome and inspiring. I love the concept.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love finding new blogs:)

    http://bits-about-life.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  32. Zinavo Technologies, the best Web Design Company, who designs and develops a website professionally as per your business requirements.
    Website Designing Company India | Bangalore Web Development Company

    ReplyDelete
  33. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge. The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time
    WordPress development , WordPress plugin development

    ReplyDelete
  34. Nice blog to getting a tips regarding being good advertisers in the marketing field.
    Joomla Web Designer | Joomla Web Development

    ReplyDelete
  35. Really enjoyed your post while reading, such an informative post for me. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  36. These are truly incredible individuals. they accomplished in brief time of time. Most worth full data has been imparted. the site outline is more imperative for any sort of business
    web design uk
    Mobile Apps N Webs Development

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am really appreciate the trouble you created to share the information. the subject here i found was very effective to the subject that i used to be researching for an extended time. seo company bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  38. I a short while ago came across your site and now have been reading along. I thought i would leave my first review. I do not know what things to say except that i have enjoyed. Really a wonderful post here!


    Joomla Website Development Company | Responsive Web Design Company in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am slightly obsessed with facemasks and all thinks beauty related over..Web Design Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

  41. Thank you so much for sharing. Keep updating your blog. It will very useful to the many users. Website Designing Company in Bangalore | Website Design Company in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi blogger, i must say you have hi quality articles here.
    Your website can go viral. You need initial traffic boost only.
    How to get it? Search for; make your content go viral Wrastain’s tools
    web application development company in India | ecommerce web development

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks A Lot For Sharing A Great Informative Blog On Website Designing Company In Delhi !
    Looking For More Updates - Till Then Have A Look At Website Development Company In Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am glad to read your blog this is very interesting & informative.
    Domain hosting Company in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  45. it is really a great and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
    china embassy singapore

    ReplyDelete
  46. Can I simply say what a relief to uncover someone who genuinely knows what they are talking about online. You certainly know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people must read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you aren't more popular given that you surely have the gift.
    KBC Lottery Winner
    Jio Lottery Winner
    KBC Winner List
    KBC Head Office Number

    ReplyDelete
  47. We are well established IT and outsourcing firm working in the market since 2013. We are providing training to the people ,
    like- Web Design , Graphics Design , SEO, CPA Marketing & YouTube Marketing.Call us Now whatsapp: +(88) 01537587949
    : Digital Marketing Training
    Free bangla sex video:careful
    good post outsourcing institute in bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow extraordinary and wonderful post....this post is very impressive.. keep posting like this in our blog.. thank you for this post and keep it up

    Java Training in Chennai

    Java Course in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great Blog. I am happy to read your blog and thanks for sharing. We provide expert carpet cleaning services, who work professionally for you.
    cooking range repair service in islamabad,

    ReplyDelete
  50. Any website design company Melbourne knows the importance of the website's design as it is what attracts the audience. The client or customer always remembers a good plan; the more creative it is, the more it remains in the memory.

    Website Design Company works on the design given by website designing company and takes it to the last stage, into the screens of millions of users.

    ReplyDelete
  51. thank you for the weblog stuffed while for that reason many records. stopping by your blog helped me to make a get hold of of what i was searching out. Now my challenge has come to be as easy as ABC. Lines For Brother Day

    ReplyDelete
  52. สล็อต Ambbet สล็อตออนไลน์ทุนน้อย สล็อต ฝาก100รับ100 ไม่ต้องเเชร์ ถอนได้ไม่อั้น โปรโมชั่นเด็ดสำหรับสมาชิกใหม่เท่านั้น ห้ามพลาดเด็ดขาด !! บริการด้วยระบบ ฝาก-ถอน AUTO รวดเร็วที่สุดเพียงไม่กี่วินาที สล็อตวอเลท รองรับทุกธนาคาร บริการฟรีไม่มีค่าทำเนียม บริการตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Wow I can say this is another extraordinary article true to form of this blog.Bookmarked this webpage..

    ReplyDelete
  54. excellent delivery Outstanding justifications. Continue the excellent work. Continue publishing such information on your website.

    ReplyDelete

  55. Please share more information and I will bookmark to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Thanks for posting this educative writeup.

    ReplyDelete

  57. I read it and I'm very happy with the post. Let's spread good stories like this again.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Amazing! Its really awesome article, I have got much clear idea regarding from this article.

    ReplyDelete
  59. This is very useful, although it will be important to help simply click that web page link:

    ReplyDelete
  60. It’s really a great and useful piece of information

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi there, You have done an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  62. This is really helpful post and very informative there is no doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Thanks for sharing with us this important Content.

    ReplyDelete

  64. Great info. Thank you for sharing this fascinating information together.

    ReplyDelete
  65. This website truly offers all the details and information I needed regarding this issue but lacked the confidence to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  66. There is definately a lot to learn about this subject. I agree with every argument you made.

    ReplyDelete
  67. HELLO, I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THIS ARTICLE

    ReplyDelete
  68. it really helped me after reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Thanks for sharing this article this content is very significant for me I really appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I appreciate your quality stuff, that was really so useful and informative.

    ReplyDelete
  71. I enjoyed reading the entire post. This article post is fantastic. Thank you so much for the article. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  72. I enjoyed this just as much as what you did right here. Thanks a lot, Really Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Wow, fantastic weblog structure!

    ReplyDelete
  74. The total glance of our web site is magnificent, as well as the content!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Thank you for time properly spent looking over this article.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I can´t bear in mind the last moment I´ve bookmarked anything.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Just desire to say your article is as surprising.

    ReplyDelete

  78. Thank you , this is really useful information towards my assessment

    ReplyDelete

  79. Very interesting information!

    ReplyDelete

  80. Very interesting information!

    ReplyDelete

  81. Usually I don't read post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very impressived!!

    ReplyDelete

  82. I read your article very impressively. I want to write something like this

    ReplyDelete

  83. I was impressed by your writing

    ReplyDelete



  84. WOW just what I was looking for

    ReplyDelete

  85. First You got a great blog

    ReplyDelete

  86. I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?

    ReplyDelete

  87. This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find.

    ReplyDelete

  88. Thankyou so much for publishing such amazing content

    ReplyDelete
  89. "Remarkable! Its in fact amazing piece of writing, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  90. Awesome! Amazing post, I now have a very good understanding of the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  91. something amazing and worthwhile to learn. There is a lot to learn, so thank you for sharing this excellent information.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Thanks for providing these site list.

    ReplyDelete
  93. I was reading your website. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  94. This is the best way to share the great article with everyone one.

    ReplyDelete
  95. It’s actually great and useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  96. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  97. Thanks for sharing this piece of information. I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  98. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  99. I've been reading your website for a while now and wanted to say how much I enjoyed your piece.

    ReplyDelete
  100. excellent delivery Outstanding justifications. Continue the excellent work. Continue publishing such information on your website.

    ReplyDelete
  101. The speed at which the page loads is amazing. You almost have the impression of pulling off some special trick.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg