photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Saturday 26 September 2009

Catch a Falling Star

Since moving into my new house in July, we have been having some major renovations, and this has meant all our things have been displaced and covered in dustsheets. Yesterday, whilst foraging for a some cream card (more on that later) I came across three little red stars that I made a few months back as little Christmas presents.


It was somewhat comforting to find these little stars- a tiny completed project amongst the completely unfinished project that is my home! If I see a shooting star, I know what I'm wishing on!

Toodlepip! xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi i just had to comment on ur star cushions because i think they are brillant a very original and exciting design i will definately be giving these ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea for Christmas presents. Maybe a video on how to ?
    www.confessionsofablogwriter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg