photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Monday 21 September 2009

Cut Your Cloth Accordingly

When my friend asked me to make a PE bag for her 4 year old Daughter (also my Niece and God Daughter), I readily turned to my fabric collection to pick out a fun material for my lastest task. I had thought I only had a tiny bit back but when I happily found I had about 1.5m, I decided to set myself a little challenge: How much could I make from this one cut of cloth?



I'll keep you informed!


Toodlepip! xx

2 comments:

  1. noone commented on this so i thought i might as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise I love seeing how far you've come!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg