photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Friday 11 June 2010

Stop and smell the roses..

Aloha Bloggerinos,



A couple of days ago my Auntie Rose kindly left a little vase of freshly cut rose's from her garden, in my porch. I know this sounds mental but they smell SO LOVELY. I know flowers usually smell nice, but the smell of these is uber nice and makes the hallway so perfumey. Mmmmmm.


They were so lovely that even Issobelle had to test them out. They passed :)

Toodlepip!

xx

2 comments:

  1. I adore that pic of Issobelle, she's SO cute!! I also love the smell of roses.. one of my fave ever smells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is gorgeous ♥ and the little girl ♥ ♥ ♥
    I really like large kind of flowers ~ I often keep them in my window ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg