Sunday, 22 May 2011

The A-Z of Me

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I saw this on Stacey's blog (The HQ of Beauty) and thought it looked like a fun tag, so here we are, tagging! Woop woop!


The A-Z of Me!

Age: I tell people 25. I'll tell people this for as long as they believe me!

Bed Size: Double from IKEA with memory foam mattress and twinklyfairy lights- it's my sanctuary.
Chore you Hate: Cleaning the kitty litter tray- urgh.

Dogs: Labs or Dalmatians. Ooorrrr those dogs that are like Lady from Lady and the Tramp. What are they?

Essential start of your day: Shower with citrus smelling shower gel.

Favourite Colour: Pink or mint.

Gold or Silver: White gold

Height: 5"8

Instruments I play: Once at school we made 'guitars' out of cardboard boxes and rubberbands.

Job Title: FunMaker and Mummy.

Kids: Little Baby Glitter of course :)

Live: Northampton.

Mum's name: Diana Jane Pentland 1955-1992 :(

Nickname: Lou, LouLou, Soups, Loops, Foldy, Chummeeehhhhhh.

Pet Peeve: People that are late, bad breath.

Quote from a movie: "One Boooottlllleee!!". Three Men and a Baby.

Right or left handed: Right.

Siblings: Little Sister called Tiyana, but I prefer to call her Bananarama. As you dooooo.

Time you wake up: Baby Glitter wakes me up between 4am-5am. Yippee.

Underwear: It’s all about the comfort. Lucky old Matt eh?!

Vegetables you dislike: Turnips- bleaaugghh.

What makes you run late: Baby Glitter, she's awfully demanding.

X-rays you've had done: Only on my teeth. Hmm do pregnancy scans count?

Yummy food you make: I can't cook. I hate it. I need a chef.

Zoo animal: I'm rather partial to a monkey.
I tag every Bloggerino that reads or follows this blog. Let me know if you do it :)



NB- Cute bow images from


  1. This is brilliant idea! Starting my blog from scratch and you are my inpiration! I love reading all your posts (and the youtube bits and bobbies!) I think that it might be a fab idea as an ice breaker almost :)


  2. Cute post. It's always nice to learn more about fellow bloggers :) Thanks for letting us know more about u!

  3. i just did this like yesterday, and i actually thought lou should do this lol, you read my mind.. :)

  4. Oooh cute tag! I like getting to know the ~blogger behind the blog. I think I may have to do it on mine.. my readers know next to nothing about me!

    I NEED twinkly fairy lights around my bed! I have some I keep meaning to put up but I just neevr get around to it!

  5. Ooooh great tag ill get on it 2mora for sure :) :) x x

  6. I just filled it in! Was lovely reading yours I'm still quite new to this whole blogging thing so I've never done a tag before haha <3
    Take a look at mine if you get the chance : ) <3
    Hope you and Miss baby glitter are doing well!xx

  7. This is such a cute post! I"ll be doing mine tomorrow
    thank you

  8. Yeah great tag, I have just posted mine hun, take a looksie xxx

  9. love this post! Definitely going to do my own :) x

  10. Sweet post.
    I've done one too!
    Good luck with your new venture
    E x

  11. Thanks for the tag gorgeous. Loved reading your answers! I used to hate the cat litter tray too, the morning was the worst, it smelt awful! xx

  12. This is a lovely post! You have the same pet peeves as me, hehe! :) xx

    Would love it if you could check out my blog, as I've just started! <3 xxx

  13. Just Posted mine Louise, take a look :) :) x x

  14. i saw this the other day and i never realised it was an a-z until you posted the title. i think im a tad slow! :P
    you made me laugh at the instruments you play bit :')


  15. Super lovely blog!


  16. I just did this post :) so thought I would commenterrino and let you know, go have a look but be warned its so freaking exciting you may need to be seated for it! xxx

  17. I did this post mostly for the xray question lol, I am a nerd.

  18. You have inspired me to create my own fashion/beauty blog and this tag was my first post :) x

  19. I love this tag! I did it as well.
    Here is mine if you want to read it :)

  20. Your posts are so much fun, i could read them for hours :) In fact, i think that might be my plan for tonight! x

  21. The lady type dogs are cocker spaniel, I had an amazing one for 12.5years and miss her sooo much now, she was my little lady

  22. Hi here is my blog talking about my cancer battle would mean a lot if you can read and share:) x


Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg