Friday, 8 April 2016

Spring Cleaning Rewards


Aloha Sprinklerinos, 

This is a paid for advertorial. 

It's been a while since I posted my videos on here but now that I'm dipping my toe back into blogging I thought it might be fun to share a few, I hope you agree!

Luxuriating in a squeaky clean bath is heavenly!

With the sun shining a bit more and the sound of birds tweeting, we can all be thrilled that it's Spring and time for floaty skirts and denim jackets- hurrah!! One thing I try to do at this time of year is give my house a bit of a spruce up, organise my mess treasured possessions and spring clean. When the people behind the #DanceAsYouClean Campaign contacted me and asked if I'd like to let you all know about their competition, I thought it would be so fun! You can check out the website to see how you can win music themed prizes to help you dance as you clean! 

Click HERE to watch the video!

I'm not naturally tidy but on a cleaning day I love to blast out my music, pump up the volume and dance my way through the dirt grease and grime. I find having great products helps too and in this video I featured and loved Fairy, Febreze, Flash and Viakal. With a bit of music and products that work beautifully, you'll be luxuriating in your gorgeous sparkly house in no time!! 

A little close up of the goodies that made my house so sparkly!

My absolute favourite thing to do is quieten everything, turn my phone on silent, step into my shiny clean bathroom and have a well deserved soak in the bath. There is something very satisfying about rewarding your spring cleaning efforts with a bit of pampering! I recently had my bathroom renovated so I love taking care of it and enjoying feeling like I have a mini spare next to my bedroom. 

Will you be Spring cleaning this year? What do you do to make it more fun? 

Toodlepip!

xx

This is a paid for advertorial. 

26 comments:

  1. I always try to tidy every now and again, but I'm not very good at remembering (or being bothered!). I would much rather just have the soak and not do the cleaning! Good for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, thanks for sharing
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bathroom and I love the tiles...god that makes me sound old! ;)

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate spring cleaning, but it is one of those thumbs you have to do 😂
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too, hate mess but am bad at cleaning up. It is so cute to see Darcy helping out :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your video on this - I wish cleaning my flat was as fun as yours looks!
    Lucy xoxo
    lucyannblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to make cleaning fun! My apartment is in need of spring cleaning but I'm seriously lacking in motivation.

    Kim
    http://bit.ly/1S7FFqp .. how to clean your makeup brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bath looks so pretty and lovely to see you back blogging again love your blog posts so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I love to blast out my music, pump up the volume and dance my way through the dirt grease and grime." Me too Louise! It simply makes the chore feel less like a chore. :)

    Anne's Scribbles and Doodles | GIVEAWAY | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love getting in the bath after cleaning my whole house! Especially with a cheeky Lush bath bomb.

    Abigail Alice x | Free California Bucket List Download on my Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love doing a big spring clean !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cleaning is quite nice depending on how you do it. I always listen to some music. However, I do not clean too often tbh hahah

    Zoel Hernández | zoelhernandez.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes I have already started my spring cleaning now :):) :):) to make spring cleaning more fun I listen to music :):) :):)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved that video and this post!!
    http://avabeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the basket of Lush goodies you have next to your tub. Makes me want to take a trip there!

    www.youarebeaut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm definitely NOT a naturally tidy person either but I have been rolling up my sleeves and getting some spring cleaning done of late. Excited to see you creating content over here on the blog. Your writing style has always been so soothing and inviting to me :)

    xoxo - Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Definitely need to do a good spring clean this weekend too but I hate cleaning haha. Hoping these tips will help me out a bit, thanks x

    Wonky Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds so great and helpful for spring cleaning :D

    www.andreiaviera.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love spring cleaning! It makes me feel so much more organised and like I have a better grip on things! Loved this post :) xxx
    http://www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just scrubbed my bath today solely so that I could use my new Lush bath bomb in a clean fresh bathtub. Can't wait for a relaxing soak.

    ReplyDelete
  21. your bathroom is evrythingggg xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. It isn't spring where I live, but I tend to "spring clean" anyway. It's always nice feeling fresh in your own home no matter what season. :)

    http://jesandbleu.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've loved your blog for ages and I just recently started a one by myself so if you wouldn't mind, could you check it? Thank you xx
    rachelbellebeauty.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am never the tidiest person, because I need the right motivation to tidy so maybe listening to music will help, Thanks Louise

    ReplyDelete
  25. Spring Cleaning is such an important time for me! I clean out everything that I seemed to gather while hibernating over Winter and open the windows and light some floral candles. It brings new life to our home and instantly lifts our spirits!

    Rosegold Fox

    ReplyDelete
  26. Louise, where is that fab hat from! It's absolutely gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg