photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 24 June 2012

Love Of The Day || LOTD


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

This is a post to tell you all about something exciting and shiny coming to Sprinkle of Glitter. A new feature! Huzzah!

:) 
(This image is from my pinterest board -linked below- and has not much to do with anything, but it made me smile, do you like it too?)

One of my absolute favourite things to do in life is to mooch round the internet. There is something deeply satisfying about mooching, pottering, meandering, exploring. I often find that after a few clicks here and there, I have stumbled across something to put on my wish list, or a product I want to blog about, or an item that is a total bargain, so I decided to bundle all this goodness up and make a special thing of it, celebrate it if you will.

For the next 10 weeks (this is my challenge to myself at least) I will blog every single day about ONE thing I have found. Each day of the week will have a specific topic so you'll know where you are (nobody likes to be all confused and unsettled- or is that just me?) and as an extra bonus, you are welcome to join in (more on that to come tomorrow).

I will still be posting regular blog posts about beauty, baby and lifestyle, so nothing will change in that department, just that you may see an additional shorter post (the LOTD) pop up in your feeds. 

Yes, this will be quite a challenge, but it's a little selfish too. I love flicking back through this little slice of the web and seeing what I was interested in last year, what I was up to and reflecting on how time marches on- oohh we're getting philosophical now!

Also coming up this week we have my 7 Things Update, Amazing Advertisers (if you have emailed about this, I will be answering you soon), two beauty reviews, a haul, some Baby Glitter-ness and a lifestyle post- B IS FOR BUSY!

Also, 'Aloha' to all my new Pinterest followers. I was pretty shocked at how many of you went over and looked through my boards. It's addictive isn't it! 

What are you enjoying reading from the bloggersphere at the moment? Or, what are you enjoying writing about yourself?

Toodlepip!

xx

his month my Ultimate Advertiser is Dashing Divas. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!
 

36 comments:

  1. i cant wait to see your post tomorrow xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, I printed that out and stuck it on my desk yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that little picture's funny haha :) looking forward to reading the posts! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your extra postings Louise! I get a little bit excited when my dashboard shows that you or Zoe have updated your blogs. You two are my top two bloggers but I have several blogs I love to read.

    And that picture is cute by the way! Thanks for sharing!

    http://bittenglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great idea Louise, I know that I personally love finding out about new treats and treasures, so being able to do so while blog reading suits me just fine! It's so lovely to hear about new discoveries you wouldn't otherwise have come across, and sometimes they turn out to be some of my favourite purchases.
    Looking forward to reading, hope you're having a lovely weekend.
    Mel x


    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see what you find! Im getting quite addicted to yours and zoe's youtube and blogger! Inspired me to create my own! :') Anyway! I shall be watching and reading, hope you're having a lovely day, keep doing what you're doing <3 :')

    www.no-im-val.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cute idea!!

    I'm totally new to pinterest - but it looks like really great fun!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love looking through Pinterest! It leads to so many random searches going off in all different directions. I can't wait to see what you're loving, your taste's fab. And I love baby G news!

    e x

    ReplyDelete
  10. i loove mooching around the internet too :')

    http://ellielovesmakeup.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You're certainly going to have a lot on your little online plate, aren't you? This sounds like fun! Oh, and I'm totally with you there on enjoying looking back at 'past loves'. Sadly enough, I could spend hours reading old Livejournal posts. Yep. Livejournal. Does anyone remember it?

    Looking forward to your loves deerheart!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm so looking forward to all of your upcoming posts :) i genuinely get so excited whenever i see you've posted something new! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great idea, and one that's sure to catch on. I can't wait to see what you post every day, not that I need to add anything more to my ever bulging wish list! I love browsing pinterest for inspiration and my favourite thing at the moment has to be these new shoes I recently got - I just can't stop staring at these pics of my feet on my blog and my facebook page, and I know that that is a very weird thing to be doing haha! Gem xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking forward to all your posts :) xxx

    http://jeminixlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love bloggers who post everyday and nothing makes me happier in the blogosphere than when I see you've popped something up! Great idea. xx

    heytheremma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Louise! That print is by an artist on etsy - here's a link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/56535751/so-very-happy-best-selling-limited?ref=tre-123852-7

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your blog so much! Will definitely be looking forward to you posting every day, your blog puts such a smile on my face :)

    www.withlove-rosemarie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I'm really looking forward to this a) because it means there will be more of your posts to read and b) because I love finding new things to read on the tinterweb/add to my wish list etc!
    I hope you've had a great weekend :)

    -Alice
    shinyprettythings-alice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I heart mooching.
    Looking forward to all of your blog posts to come :)
    www.confessionsofablogwriter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great idea! I too love a bit of mooching around on the net and can't wait to see what you find :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. hello everyone! I have a beauty blog which I would really appreciate if you would take a look at. I'll take a look at yours if you, just let me know! My blog: www.monicaaliceeblog.blogspot.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW a sprinkle of glitter everyday, yes please! i am very much looking forward to reading your thought on little bits and bobs you've found, good luck!

    http://www.laurasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's a lovely idea Louise. Looking forward to reading your posts (as always) xx

    http://www.emmashouseofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awww yay! I'm really excited for tomorrow now! Thanks Louise; you always come up with great new ideas!xx

    http://beautyaddict101-littlenomoree.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm a complete browser too, if I'm in the house on my own I can start perusing and turn 4 hours real time to what feels like 10 minutes intermind time.
    Obvs because of this I'ma love this new feature and can't wait to stalk your findings : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. sounds exciting!
    xoxo
    http://fashionable-addict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is totally me :) I'm continusly seeing things I want to add to my wishlist without any idea how I could ever get through all of that stuff. Great blog Louise x
    Rabeyah xo
    thesameoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love to browse, I keep hearing about Pinterest but haven't ever gone on it... may have to check it out!

    JShannon Beauty & Style

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. lovely ideas, can't wait to read your posts!xx

    http://www.nicolesmaquillage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am addicted to browsing the web too, spend a little too much time doing so. That picture is adorable; it made me smile too. Thank you for the retweet yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great idea, looking forward to the upcoming posts!!

    http://peachfizzz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm really looking forward to these posts! :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Can't wait for these posts! :D

    http://thebeautypaige.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  34. I know a few people that have that french fry print in their homes..My #LOTD is you, because I can't seem to get enough of you and your videos. You are a gem and I think you're wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg