March is here and my calendar is already jam packed. I do like knowing what I have on but by the same token it does leave me feeling a little tense and then I forget all the nice little things that don't take up too much time and really boost my qualify of life.
Despite my busy month (trip to Florida, family staying, visits to London, birthday parties etc) I am committing to 3 Happy Aims to keep me sane and happy. I encourage you to do the same and see if it makes a positive difference.
3 Happy Aims
1. Use my big girl camera as much as possible, if not every day.
- I love looking back through my memory cards and being glad of snapping certain things. It preserves my memories, inspires me to blog more and forces me to get creative. I'd love to use it every day but if that isn't feasible, I'll be happy with every other. Either way, good things will come out of it.
2. Have a weekly Mummy-Daughter date.
- We spend most of our days together but I want to make sure we actually go somewhere and do something especially for us and really be present in them. No screen time, no taking calls, just us.
3. Do 12-15 #GlitterGetsFitter 's.
- January was amazing, February was a bit slack, time to stop dawdling and get on it. Naughty Louise! Click HERE if you're confused.
Will you be joining me in my little quest? If you are, I'd love to hear what 3 things you might try in the comments!
I'll update you on mine in a few weeks.
Contributor - Louise
To find new ways to stalk me or learn about my disclosure policy, click HERE.