photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 23 June 2013

Amazing Advertisers || June 2013


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

This month I have been REALLY into blogs. I know that sounds crazy coming from a blogger but I go through phases. Some weeks I just stick to my trusted favourites and some weeks (like the past view), I actively hunt for new amazing reads to add to my list. I've found loads and many an evening has been spent gorging on beauty and lifestyle posts. Bliss!

Now though is our chance though to discover a little bit more about the wonderful bloggers nestled in the sidebar of this blog.

Amazing Advertisers

Let's Go!


Aside from the Scottish/English divide, Jen sounds freakishly like me- beauty obsessive, cat mummy and workaholic. This month Jen has taken part in the 30 Day Snap (more cat pics please!), written reviews, nail of the day's and celebrated her 300th post. Well done! I love that Jen posts regularly so that there is always something new to read when I click on. Full of humour and personality, a blog worth spending time with.



Georgie is a love and thus, her shop is a love too. Georgie creates/makes and sells hair accessories of every kind. From turbans to bows, glitter to knitwear, there is something for everybody. All products are reasonably priced and custom orders are accepted if you have something particular in mind. If you are looking to model or expand your photography skills, the FAQ page might be worth a read too.



Lynsey started her blog as a space to chat purely about beauty but before long, like me, realised lifestyle simply had to be infused into it. This month Lynsey has taken part in the 30 Day Snap which I have enjoyed her humour through- "My lunch in sepia. Doesn't get more wild than that". I have also been uplifted by her post about doing things alone. Going from a shy child to travelling solo round Australia really demonstrates what you can do if you put your mind to it. Big claps for this lady.



Amy is a beauty and lifestyle blogger who shares fun moments of her life (I want to go to a light festival dagnamit!), recipes (mmmm pasta) and beauty reviews. It pleases me no end to see that Amy has jumped on the YSL Shocking bandwagon and is loving the mascara as much as I do. A lovely little read for when you need a girlie pick me up, head on over :).



If there is one thing you do today, please let it be to read Danny's post on self confidence and developing your own style, it is truly inspirational. How often do you feel like you look rubbish or that people are questioning your style choices? Danny has written a well thought out and helpful guide to swatting those demons and positively adjusting your attitude. This blog is also beautifully laid out, interesting and varied. One of my favourites this month. 



Last month I talked about how much I love this blog and this month is no different. Tom has made me want to buy Matt a men's beauty box (with full sized products- woah, remember those days ladies?!), make DIY plant pots and scroll right through all his previous months, just because his photographs are all so gorgeous. This is the kind of blog you find 'sticky'. Once you click in, you want to stick around! A refreshing read.



Be still my beating heart, a lifestyle blog that is regularly updated, full of homour and hitting all the right spots in terms of blog etiquette (I'm a stickler for blog manners). Gargh how I love Charlotte's Web! I've been an avid reader for some time so it's always a pleasure when Charlotte nestles in my sidebar (ooer). This blog can't not have something you'll enjoy so just take my word, clear 20 minutes and read it.



Cor blimey Kerry is a fashionista to the extreme. Neons? Check. Floral crown? Check. If you want to see what is 'on trend' (don't know why I hate that phrase but I do), Kerry is your gal to go to. With clear, well shot photographs and comprehensive descriptions, Kerry's Lookbooks, OOTDs and lifestyle posts might be just what you need to get your wardrobe into gear. 



Stacie is on the organ transplant as she suffers from Pulmonary Hypertension. Stacie does not whinge or ask for a pity party, but candidly shares with us the highs and lows of being ill and waiting for something so crucial. She also throws in a big ol' heap of beauty hauls (I now want to go nail polish shopping) and fun life updates. If you want to feel inspired to live your life to the fullest, Stacie is your gal.



Sophie is automatically in my good book for three reasons- she lists 'entertaining' as something she loves in her bio, her middle name is Jane (same as Darcy) and she is doing the 30 Day Snap. As well as all of those lovely things, Sophie regularly uploads beauty reviews with clear pictures, good descriptions, a sense of personality and swatches. It's easy to tell that a lot of effort goes into this blog.


And that's your lot I'm afraid!


Advertising slots are limited and book to capacity every single month so if you would like to book yourself a slot, do go for it now to avoid disappointment. I've had a cancellation for next months Ultimate spot so if you would like that, please see the Sponsor tab uptop. 

As always these blogs have been a pleasure to feature and I would love to know if any of them are new or old favourites, who you liked best or who you'll be reading from now on. Let's share the love and give the Amazing Advertisers a bit of a boost :)



Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is It's A Blondes Life. If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE.


This page contains links to outside sites, including affiliates. Click on the 'Sponsor' tab to read my disclosure policy.

40 comments:

  1. I love finding new blogs! Thanks for the great list :)I just started following you on Bloglovin too.

    www.reviewsuntilyoudrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lovely to do this! Plus I love finding new blogs/bloggers ♥

    Holly | http://touchofcrimson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog, it inspired me to make my own, I would love it if you gave it a wee lookey x http://victoriagristx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the list...will be adding some of those to my reading list!

    http://MillieMagpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love discovering new blogs and all these blogs are great - have gone through them all and followed the majority - thanks for sharing! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh I love this! I'm really new to blogging, (I actually was inspired to start one because of you and Zoe, so thanks so much for the inspiration!), so I'm a bit like a kid in a sweet shop at the moment! Thank you, I will definitely be chekcing all of these out! xx

    http://squares2790.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love checking out new blogs, will definitely check out these :)!

    laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the list of bloggers to follow!
    Could you read my latest post - it may interest you.
    http://spensden.blogspot.co.u

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to you, I discovered Stacie and 'life is worth the flight'. Her posts are so motivating and so much time and effort is put into each and every one of them1

    Bea xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bea!!! Just skimming the comments and saw yours. Thats really lovely of you to say! Thank-you!!

      Stacie xoxo

      Delete
  12. I literally love all these blogs!! Charlottes web is basically my favourite blog at the moment!! Great post though, as always! :)
    Alice x
    www.alicethecamel1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It thrills me to know that you still stay "grounded" and look around at other blogs.
    I'm definitely going to keep up with some of these. I am on the look for new great blogs to read as well, so this blog was really great for me. Thank you!
    I'm taking part at the 30 Day Snap Challenge as well (lots of dog photos from over here)

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I spend loads of time searching for new blogs! And I love charlotte's web :)

    www.lornasfabulousfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for adding to my reading list. I love how much time you give for each person

    x

    fawnsandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this post! The flowers also look so pretty

    Seaside Beauty
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love following new bloggers :) I am new to the blogging business and there is just so much to learn from other bloggers!
    xx

    http://www.rachellouisehenderson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww I love Jen's blog!! Been following her for a while and it's nice to see her on here :) will have to look at some of the others when its not 12.30am...

    Maybe one month it will be me here :D
    Holly Mixtures

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the lovely words Louise, you wonderful woman :) Glad the sepia lunch photo tickled you, things really have been wild at casa de Lynsey the past couple of days :P Will definitely be checking out the other amazing advertisers tomorrow :) and thank you for inspiring me to take part in the 30 Day Snap - I've thoroughly enjoyed it!

    Lynsey xxx
    allsortsandanecdotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh yay! I love finding new blogs! Thanks for sharing!!
    http://thoughtsbykristin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love finding new blogs!!! you are so lovely Louise! I wish we could be friends haha :)


    dreamouutloud.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love finding new blogs and people to connect with, thanks for the referrals and little snippets of info about each blog! Will have to check all of these out when I get the time :)

    https://jamiesessions11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You mentioned 'blog etiquette'. I'm so curious what blog etiquette is. I recently started a youtube channel and have been toying with the idea of starting a blog. I would love to know the proper etiquette when it comes to blogs before I start. And thank you for the suggestions for new blogs to follow. Looks like I will be busy the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love spending time looking for new bloggers and follow a few on your list there and need to check a few more out!

    http://dibdabdebs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Discovering a new blog that keeps you reading is always great! Loving some of these blogs Louise and I followed a few! Also really love your 30 day snap posts, great idea.

    If anyone gets a chance my blog is http://charlotteeileen.blogspot.co.uk/
    would love you to see it.

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing blog, fresh content always.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love reading new blogs and finding people, I spend so much time just reading peoples and adding to my followers list :)

    Katie xx

    http://katiesworld13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  28. loove them :))
    oxx, Katrin
    http://inbetweenblush.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  29. You are too kind, thank you <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks Louise for sharing these uber nice blogs! As if my blogroll isn't lengthy enough already... !!

    My blog's a bit different... I do lots of foodie things and cook and bake...and take lots of snaps of food. Mmmm Foooood.

    So pop on by for a cup of tea and cake around my blogosphere, you're always welcome!

    Big loveliness and super duper wishes,
    Angie

    http://dishesundressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for passing on the joy of finding new and fantastic bloggers. I'm always looking for new reads.

    erinbulger.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am always looking for new blogs to add on my reading list. Thanks so much.

    prettythings56.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you for the lovely description Louise, I particularly like the 'Extreme Fashionista'. Ha. It has been a pleasure advertising with you this month. I am definitely going to check out all the other lovely advertisers. Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  34. I had a quick look through "Charlotte's Web" and it is so cute I couldn't not follow! The little post about a night in with a film and her parents after a stressful week was so lovely! Thanks for the recommendations! So nice of you to do this for fellow bloggers. :) xx

    www.mypetitecloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Niamh! I just looked at your new blog, it is nice. I have commented but after couldn't see my comment. anyways good luck with blog.

      Delete
  35. Hi Louise! Thank you for sharing some blogs. Yesterday, I have sorted my blogs favourites, monthly readings and new blogs. Don't worry you are in favourites =) I guess there is always a space for new lovely and readable blogs. I have looked at them and liked "Lift Is Worth The Fight", "Charlotte's Web" and Allsorts and Anecdoes".
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks Louise! I love blog recommendations. I love reading blogs too but there are so many! It's hard to track down the best ones-other than your's which I've obviously found :)
    Will be up late tonight with these!
    xo ruth
    ruthandglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love discovering new blogs! xx

    http://chloesstrangeworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg