photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Thursday 27 January 2011

YouTube- Long Awaited Nursery Tour!!

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I'm 33 weeks pregnant now and finally have Baby Girl Watson's (or Baby Glitter- I do love that suggestion tres much) bedroom shipshape and showable.

I'm sure that in time and when finances allow, more will be added to it, but for now, I'm happy and I think it will serve Baby Glitter very well.

As promised, I'm putting a link up for you because YouTube's settings have changed slightly and this video could well get lost in the abyss :(




Enjoy!

Toodlepip!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Woo, loving baby Glitter's room!
    Re nappies, I think it's all a question of what's best for you. I found pampers new baby nappies (with the kinda mesh inner) brilliant when they have the runny poo's as it wicks it away from their little bums. I can't remember which way round it is but I found one better for my boy and the other was better for my girl (pampers and huggies) it's all a trial and error thing as it depends on babies shape.
    From about 4 months I used cloth nappies, have you thought about that? You get some real funky fluffy bums and of course it helps the environment by not putting nappies in the land fill (it's scary when you hear the stats) also they are better for babies bums. I used both but found cloth much nicer!
    Give me a shout if you'd like any info on the cloth (egatens@hotmail.com)
    E x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg