photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 30 January 2011

YouTube- Great Big Baby Clothes Haul

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I've just got back from the London IMATS 2011 and was about to make a haul video, when I realised I still had the Baby Clothes video lurking in my file. I've been being really good lately and been doing all your requests, so do let me know if you have any suggestions or wants. I know a lot of you have left me requests on my 1000 Followers Lush Giftset Giveaway (click HERE to enter) and I will tally all those up when the contest closes- thank you to those who have already entered and requested something :)

I've got TONNES of Lou's Reviews coming up for you, as well as a crafty post and maybe another pregnancy update- that's a lorra lot!




Also, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who said such lovely things on my Nursery Tour and especially to those who gave me the nappy advise I asked for, I feel a lot more informed and a lot more confident, and that means a lot to me.

Happy Viewing xxx

Toodlepip!

xx

3 comments:

  1. HI Lou!!

    Loving all your Baby Glitter (wicked name!) vids at the mo!
    Ive just found out before Crimbo that Im expecting and your vids, hints, tips and worrys reflect exactly as Im feeling at the mo!

    My Nana passed away on Friday and watching your nursery tour and baby clothes vids have really perked me up and pushed me to focus on the good things going on in my life. I got chance to tell Nana about 'the strawberry' as he/she is currently known so I know she is happy for me :)

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting experience!/Hilarious! Delightful! True!/wonderful stuff! thank you!
    Baby clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo cute!:') Baby glitter is gorgeous..just like her mummy!:) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg