photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Tuesday 25 January 2011

YouTube- My Current Skincare Routine

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Has anyone noticed the change on YouTube? I usually like to go on there and see what videos have been uploaded by people I subscribe to but alas, it wasn't the usual format! As a Taurus, I don't take well to change and I was all bamboozled and aggrieved by the whole shibang. Thheeeennnn I thought, if I can't see your videos, you can't see mine! Uh oh!

So to combat this, I've decided that each time I upload a video (which I'll admit, isn't as often as I'd like!), I'll just give you a little link and if you want to watch you can and if you don't, then that's OK too!

Being a bit of a technology dingbat, I haven't worked out quite how to 'hyperlink' my images yet (despite Zoella explaining it only an hour ago ahaha), sooooo I've popped the link under the image..smoooooottthhhhh.

My latest video is a requested one- My Current Skincare Routine.



Enjoy!

Toodlepip!

xx

9 comments:

  1. Loved it!! I subbed ;)

    xoxo
    Ai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece! love reading your blog! i'm new to all of this so would love it if you followed me :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely video! The hot cloth cleanser sounds great, I really want to try it. I normally just use face wipes. I know they are bad, but they are so easy to use! :P xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Expert Recommendations for Youthful Skin
    Many dermatologists recommend incorporating products that offer deep hydration and help retain skin moisture. Through my exploration, I found that the best hyaluronic acid serum featuring a notable molecule known for its water retention capabilities truly live up to the hype, offering a plumper and more radiant complexion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unlocking the Glow with a High-Quality Serum
    Unlocking the secret to a glowing complexion has been a transformative experience. By prioritizing the best serum for glowing skin renowned for its efficacy in enhancing skin's natural luminosity, I've noticed a significant improvement in my skin's overall appearance, proving that the right product can indeed lead to the desired outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog post about the best face scrub for men was exactly what I needed to kickstart my skincare journey. I've always struggled to find a product that effectively exfoliates my skin without causing irritation or dryness. Your detailed reviews and helpful insights made the decision-making process so much easier for me. Thanks to you, I've finally found a face scrub that strikes the perfect balance between exfoliation and hydration. I can't thank you enough for being a trusted source of skincare advice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg