photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Tuesday 8 November 2011

The Cardigan

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

If you have just come over from my most recent YouTube video, the links you want are below.







As some of you may have noticed, I have been sporting a rather fabulous chunky knit cardigan in my last few videos.

I have had video comments, tweets, emails and inbox messages asking where I bought it from (you guys have REALLY, REALLY hearted that cardi I tell you!) but I bought it in Orlando from a Ralph Lauren Outlet Store, which means it was a bit tricky for you all to get your hands on one.

It is currently my favourite wardrobe item and goes well with sooooo many things that I hunted high and low for one online for you. And I came up TRUMPS! Not only have I found my cardi in cream, but also the same cardi in grey and in navy blue. Not only that, they are stocked in an ebay shop (all links above), so there are a variety of sizes! Yaaaayyyy!



I know it's only a cardigan and only a link, but I feel like this has been a little victory for me in finding you all such gems!

Am I a total loser for being so excited?

Toodlepip!

xx

9 comments:

  1. Love the cardigan! How nice of you to go through the trouble of finding it for your Sprinklerinos =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a lovely cardigan!! Thank you for finding the link for us :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. its such a cute cardigan! thank you for the links louise :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so nice and cozy!.
    -x

    http://makeupmeow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new and improved blog! I officially want this cardigan in Navy, thanks! lol


    http://roxyhurley22.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this cardi :) looks so cute and cosy! Thanks so much for hunting it down on ebay for us Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! And thank you for taking the time to find it for us! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am going to go buy this right now xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this cardigan! I need to buy!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg