photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Monday 28 November 2011

Magic With The GlossyGirls


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Last week, after a rather weird journey, Zoe and I hotfooted it down to Waterloo to board that most magical of wheels- The London Eye.

Having never been on it and wanting to for just about forever, I was almost delirious with excitement!



Playing with my new camera- slow shutterspeed, speedy hands, happy LouLou!



This was snapped by Zoe and her swish camera. She's a wizz!


Little Festive Market nearby- tres cute.





This snap and the one above are from the GlossyBox Facebook Page. Do go and say 'hi'. 

I won't write too much because I plan on making a video about this (just as soon as I'm not plagued by this awful fluey thing) and showing you all the footage from the evening. My photos didn't come out as well as I would have liked (I think I needed a tripod, but who lugs one of those around in their handbags?!), but I did do a lot of filming so if you keep an eye on my YouTube channel, you won't miss out.

I met some fantastic new ladies, caught up with old chums and had some really interesting chitchat with the GlossyTeam. I have to take my hat off to them, they are so lovely, so knowledgeable and knew all of our names! You might be thinking, "of course they know your names, you have blogs and whatnot", but I was pretty impressed. I was even asked about Baby Glitter, which I thought was very sweet.

We had champagne, canapes, two rotations and lots of talk about what's coming up in GlossyWorld. I'm pretty excited for the Men's Boxes. They'll be quarterly and contain 7 products. I don't know about you, but most the men in my life (oerr that sounds a bit wrong! I mean like my Husband, Dad, Brother's-in-law etc) like to look after themselves, so this will be a welcome product.

If you'd like to have a mosey around GlossyBox for yourself, HERE'S their website. (Defo have a look, I've just seen the male model for the men's box- hubbah-hubbah!)

Are you a GlossyBox Gal? Have you tried any of the other beauty boxes on the market?

Toodlepip!

xx

17 comments:

  1. Hi Louise
    Glossy Box has just sent out their first box here in Australia and it's all pretty exciting. We have 4 beauty box companies to choose from in Australia. I've tried 3 of them and so far my favourite is definately Bella Box. The November Bella Box only had 1 brand that I had heard of, so it was very exciting to discover new brands and products.
    ps Keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a lot of fun louise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! looks so glam! love the pics

    hwalkeechan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a fun event, your pictures are great x

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was so much fun!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics! Glossybox is definitely my favorite of the beauty boxes, they seem to have a lot less issues than some of the other boxes as well.
    www.makeupfortheinept.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awhhhh last picture is so cute. Glad you had good time :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sound of this event, sounds like everyone had a really great time.
    You all look gorgeous too!

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Louise you look fab here! You look like you've lost weight too you beautiful lady.

    I've got a bit of a girl-crush on you at the moment - I'm 14 weeks pregnant and hoping that I look as fab as you do after-baby. I'm due in May. Good Lord. I'm. Due. In. May!

    On another note - LOVE Glossybox but I'm also trying out Feel Unique as I love the products they have included. First box comes this month - oh the excitement of it all! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool photos! I love the one that Zoe took! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You looked gorgeous! Looks like you had a fab time! I love the idea of mens boxes, they'd be a great present. Thanks! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks like you had fun xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a great night, you all look lovely.

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is a unique and fress blog.. very informative and creative thought admin…I am very happy to read your blog..
    download msvcp140 dll

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice post! The Acadecraft team consists of Subject Matter Experts specialized in different disciplines, and also grade levels such as Primary, Elementary, Upper Elementary, Secondary and Senior Secondary.
    educational content development companies
    copy editing services

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg