photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 20 November 2011

FOTD :: Simple Lips

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

You may know this, but I make little videos for this website thing call YouTube. Lately, I have taken to recording a big batch all in one day and having a babysitter for Baby Glitter. Now she is a little older, she doesn't nap for as long in that day and it doesn't give me enough time. Also, whilst she naps, I need to do things like cook, clean, have a shower!! Gargh!

So, in my videos I have been sporting a certain look A LOT. I am literally in love with it. Simple eyes, bright lips, glowy skin, easy hair. The look really is a basic yet effective one and takes minimal time- a quickee if you will.


I feel like this look enhances my nice features and is easy on the eye. For nights out and fun things, I love me a big ol' pair of false lashes, dark eyeshadow (MAC Shadestick in Shark Skin being a favourite) and sparkly lips, but now I'm busy busy, I like to tone it down a bit but still feel vibrant.


Face
Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Beige 02
Make Up Forever 5 Cream Camouflage Concealer Kit
MAC Mineralised Skin Finish in Soft 'n' Gentle
Boots Lipsalve in Strawberry
Barry M Lip Crayon in 04
Non brand kabuki brush
Eyes
MAC Paintpot in Bare Study
HD Brows in Foxy
MAC Brow Set
Studio Makeup Liner Styler Pen
Barry M Soft Eye Crayon on Black

The brush is new from the Denman TuttiFrutti range and actually smells like blueberry's. I love a gimmick.

Do you have any good time saving makeup application tips? I'd love to hear them!!

Toodlepip!

xx

37 comments:

  1. i was watching your videos today, and thought your make-up was gorgeous! the lipstick is so pretty on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect make-up! Love it and love the pink lip on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely makeup! Love all of these products you used xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! You should definitely do more FOTDs! Great post Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lip colour, it really compliments your eyes! Looks great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're beautiful louise! :)
    the lipstick looks lovely on you :} xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Louise you look beautiful!

    Victoria - VIPXO - http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful! I love the lipstick shade on you. May I ask the wear time of it? Did it last very long?

    Nicky
    ,xo
    http://nickysbeautyquest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this look, you look gorgeous. Bright lips for this time of year is so nice, it just brightens my day!
    xx
    Naghmeh

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks really nice! :)

    munchmecat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That lip colour is SO so pretty.
    -x
    http://makeupmeow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your make up looks insane !!! so so preety


    http://forevermgm.blogspot.com/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look stunning Louise, the lip colour looks great on you! :) Definetley jelous because I don't have the gohona's to wear a bright lip :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely look, and your lips are indeed reminiscent of that dragonfruit!

    I love simple styles of make up, this makes your eyes and cheek bones look awesome

    T xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A brush that smells like blueberries? amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooo I love the brush :) and you have lovely eyes this look compliments them very well xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look beautiful in these colors, you are so beauty!
    I'll be visiting your blog! :*

    xoxo Alexi
    I invite you to visit my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love it when you do posts like this! you're so beyond beautiful i can't describe it Louise xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This lip colour looks brilliant on you - so beautiful!
    Chloe x
    www.thebeautyatlas.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks so beautiful on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the look! You are so beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the look. love your videos x

    http://lauralovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi lovely Louise!
    Just wanted to say that you look totally gorg! You should do a tutorial on this make-up look. I'd love to see how you do your eyes. xx Lexi

    http://thebeautylexicon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome, you are lovely and I love your pink lips. A perfect match for a night out.

    Brandy Melville

    Thanks,
    Nicole of Immigration Direct

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the lip colour, and you look gorgeous !

    Susann xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey sprinklerino ;)
    I love love love this look.
    You inspired me to make a blog, id love it if you had a look
    http://www.parmavioletbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love your lips! So gorgeous!
    It would mean a lot to me if you check me out as I just moved my blog. Thanks!
    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the look, especially the lips. its natural but like you said brings out your features! xo

    ReplyDelete
  29. quick and easy just the way i like it xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for the valuable share. I have bookmarked your site because I found some good stuff here. Keep up the great work.
    Business setup Dubai | Company formation in Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg