photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Bows, Pearls and Gorgeous Girls

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Warning: Picture heavy post. 

This Saturday was my good chum Ceri's 24th Birthday and we all shlepped down to Richmond for a good old fashioned knees up!

I thought I'd show you a few pictures of our jollyness but mostly I thought you might enjoy the hair and makeup side- I hope so anyway, otherwise I shall feel very silly indeed! Tehe!

If you would like info on any of the makeup me, Charly or Ceri are wearing, let me know, I'll be happy to tell! :)

Me being a bit posey and boobiliscious! I have wanted massive pearls like this for ages but never thought I would wear them. I bought some from Primani for £2 and have worn them loads. What are the odds, eh?

The Birthday Girl Ceri sporting a funky wig to mis things up a bit and being a silly billy with my new purse (£2.99 from H&M).

Ceri and her lovely new Boyfriend Daniel, who I know for a fact reads this at work! Naughty Boy! Hello Daniel, do some work!! hahahaha

Me and my longest best Chum Charly. We have been best friends since we were 8 and I love her more than some of my own family! ha!

Even after a few sneaky drinks, my love for the MAC Dazzleglass is strong!

These are the twins- Ceri and Clare and frankly, they are far too cool and pretty for my liking. Hahaha x

This is a group shot that I chopped myself out of but is literally the best gruop shot I have- that says it all.

Nice to see you.....to see you nice! (Google Bruce Forsyth if you have no idea what I'm talking about/posnig about)

Ahh the blessed breakfast run in my PJ's the morning after. Classy. Daniel, you, your car and your knowledge of McDonalds drive through are comparable to none. Hahaha!

Hope you all had a great weekend too. I love it when I see your going out pics on your blogs :)

Toodlepip! xx

11 comments:

  1. Ah you look like you had a great night!
    You look so beautifull! Love the bow and pearls girly!
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those delightful Primarni pearls too ;)
    I love Ceri's wig.. Ceri the twin, the one with the dark hair.. her hair is soo pretty.
    Looks like a great night. My 24th was in Feb and we never got a proper "birthday" night out cause every bloody weekend one of us ended up poorly. You're gorgeous btw! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty, and your eyelashes look COLOSSAL! i'm so jealous!

    i agree, the twins are so pretty. and i love that they have such different hair from one another. =)

    love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty! :) Hope you enjoyed your night out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty, I always end up looking a complete mess when I go out! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd never spend the day browsing the Internet rather than working, but loving the fact that I'm "comparable to none"!!!!

    We're apparently coming to visit you next week, I hope you're aware of the nearest Maccy's drive-thru.

    But for now I should probably do some work...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving these photos and very much looking forward to the new reviews ;D xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so gorgeous! Love the necklace and bow. Very glam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome photos - I love a McD's after a big night out!!

    I'm holding a giveaway on my blog :)
    http://lilyloveslola.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha a night out always is fun :)
    love the bow in your hair~

    geekypinkness.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pictures are really amusing and you all look so fab especially your bow and the pearl necklace. Your makeup look awesome especially your lips go perfectly with your eye makeup. If someone is looking for lip enhancement, you can check out the lip filler before and after pictures here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg