photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 21 March 2010

Floral Fun

Aloha Bloggerinos,

The smell of spring is in the air and the shops are going gaga for nudes, lace and florals. Florals excite me massively! I thought I would give you a bit of eyecandy and show you some flower power accessories that I have been sporting lately. Woop woop!

This little beauty is actually from the children's section in Monsoon. The kiddie section is always jam packed with cutise hairclips, necklaces and purses :)


This headband is from good old Primani. Hand up who loves Primark?


Another Monsoon children's section jobby :)


Now this one is actually from the grown up section of Monsoon- haha!


Now these two below are my most recent babies. I bought them at yesterdays craft fair. Yes, yes, I know, I was meant to be running my own stand, but I had to have a little shop didn't I?!

There was a fab stand run by a lady called Mandy, that sold GORGEOUS bracelets, necklaces, hairclips and the likes. They were mainly acrylic (I think) and in every colour of the rainbow. I was limited on cash and wanted to buy more but I went for this bold black necklace with lushious pink rose on it. It has a ribbon tie so you can make it as long or as short as you want.

This will look great with a black top at work. This necklace was £12.50 and there was a matching bracelet for £8 that I wish I had bought! Grr!



Below is my favourite of the two necklaces. This was £7.50 and is so unusual. I think the acrylic says fun and fresh but the colour says classy and chic. I love the shade and know it will go well with so many day time outfits. Mandy had these in pale greens, blue and an adorable candy pink. In hindsight, I should have picked up a pink and green one too! If I see this stand again I bloomin' well will!

For those of you who are accessory mad like me, Mandy from Butterfly (that's her business name) also does parties with all her fab items and the host gets 10% off! Wowza! Leave a message if you'd like her details :)



Which is your fav?

Toodlepip! xx

5 comments:

  1. I love the necklace with black beads and the pink rose, but they are all gourgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of checking out the children's section in Monsoon - thanks for the tip! I have the same necklace from Accesorize and love it!!!
    The items from the craft fair are fab!!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh does she have a website or anything?? The second one is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the headband. I can totaly see myself wearing this haha.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm eyeing the Monsoon one with all the charms! Super Cute!

    Btw thanks for the lovely award!

    <33 Rena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg