photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Happy Hairday

As I may have mentioned on one of my youtube videos, I am a hair novice. Face and cosmetics yes yes yes, hair and hair products no no no. Of late though, I have decided to tackle this head on (no pun intended, ha!) and become a bit more hair aware.

I have been trying out a range of styles, I may soon treat you all to a HOTD piece, but for now, let me share with you a couple of my favourite things. They are like magic for the hair I tell ya! My hair is ultra thick and naturally wavey/curly so when I find a product that works, I am one happy bunny indeed.

So Bloggerinos, here is my first wonder product:



This is Bed Hear TIGI Spoil Me. It is a gorgeous misty spray that acts as a heat protecter, frizz controller and re styler. I sprizt this on generously after I have washed my hair and also, the next day if I'm going from straight to curly (using straighteners) then I wizz a bit of this baby on and I'm good as new. I may never wash my hair again!! Ew. I jest, I will.


This smells completely delicious and is a smell I can only describe as "hairdressery". Is it just me, or is it practically impossible to get that lushious hairdresser feel yourself??


The packaging of this spray is very enjoyable, look at the lid! Wowza's! This little number set me back about £12 and was bought from my salon, woop.

This next little wonder is Bed Head TIGI After Party Serum. I bought it for £14.15 from my salon 6 months ago and I still have 75% of it left. Actually, my friend at work gave me another of these lovelies so I'm now well stocked!

I only ever need a teensy tiny pea sized blob, smooth it through my hair and voila- silky sexy smoothness! It smells divine- sweet with a touch of hairdresseryness and works a dream.


Last but not least, check out the funky packaging. I'm a sucker for fancy wrapping I know, but it just looks so fab on my shelf that I cant help it!

Wishing you a very Happy Hair Day!

Toodlepip! xx

PS. Apologies for any spelling errors, I'm soooooooooooo sleepy, this is pure dedication! :)

5 comments:

  1. Ohh I have the After party which I got from my salon too, but I keep forgetting to use it. Do you just apply it to your ends or throughout your hair, never to sure what to do with mine lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE bedhead stuff! I use the brunette goddess shampoo and conditioner and i swear my hair has never been in better condition! So fairly priced as it does last ages too!



    www.pillowtalkkk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. tkmax do Tigi items a lot cheaper, i picked up "After party" for a fraction of the full price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been using After Party for about 5 years now. I LOVE the smell and a bottle lasts forever. I Like to leave it out cuz the packaging makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tigi looks great! i must get some!


    http://www.hevzibev.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg