photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Saturday 20 March 2010

Lou's Reviews- Soap & Glory 'You Wont Believe Your Eyes' Serum


Aloha Bloggerinos, how goes it?

I have been very excited of late make-up wise, because Soap and Glory is 1/3 off in Boots and on the Boots website- woop woop! Naturally, as any beauty lover would, I took full advantage of this and stocked up.

One of my bargains, was this You Won't Believe Your Eyes Illuminating Eye Serum. This usually retails at £9.00 but because of the super offer, it came in at £6.00. This product contains 15ml of serum.

(Click to enlarge)

The idea of this serum is that it sooths and smooths puffy eyes, reduces redness and leaves you looking a bit more zippy ;). It claims to contain cellular boosters, concentrated cucumber juice and 'sesaflash' which is a skin tightening agent.



The unique selling point of this over any other eye roll on is the niftly little applicator. Rather than the standard one large roller ball, there are 3 mini roller balls and when you squeeze the tube, you can see them stretch up out of their socket and the serum ooze out a little. This pleases me! I don't know why I like to see it do that so much but I really do! Haha. If I'm honest, I'm not entirely sure what the benefits of the tri-roller are over a singular ball, but it does feel very, very nice. I am a little addicted to rolling it over my under eye now actually. Must stop this peculiar behaviour poste haste!


Now, I must say, this eye serum was a bit of a slow starter for me. I think I made a bit of a booboo when I first bought it because, im my excitement, I applied it at my desk at work and swiped it across my smudged (grrr) eyeliner and just made a grey smudgey mess. This put me off for a couple of days but after a little while of using this in the mornings, on a clean moisturised face, I started to warm to it. When first applied, it looks like a pearly, luminous fluid. I gently pat it in a little with my fingers and it soaks it quickly and easily. It doesn't leave a sticky or greasy residue and really does feel very cool and refreshing. It also helps me wake up too before I trudge off to the office.

I think it leaves me looking a bit more bright eyed and bushy tailed and feels sooooo luurrvvvlly to apply the cool fluid under hot, puffy morning eyes- yummo!


As always with Soap and Glory, the packaging is spot on. It's girlie, modern and makes great makeup box eye candy. The tube is also very appealing- sleek, simple and sophisticated. Well Done Soap and Glory!

I think when this runs out, I shall wait for another offer to repurchase it. I think yes, defo worth £6 but perhaps not £9. Although, saying that, I have only been using this a week, so the full results are yet to appear before my eyes- haha, see what I did there?!

Have you used this product? What do you think?

Toodlepip! xx

4 comments:

  1. Oooh the triple-roller ball excites me :D do tell how this works after a month or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im in love with soap and glory! i will deffo get this one i wanna compare it with that garnier one mayn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll keep you posted on it's success! I hadn't seen it until I had a really good look at all the S&G stuff, i usually just bee-line towards the lip products.
    Arabian_eyes- What's the Garnier one like? I've been umming and arring over that for some time? My finance has the male one, maybe I'll pinch a bit of that! haha! xxx
    Thanks for your comments Bloggerinos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. when do you think you might write an article on How to remove fake tan? Your articles are great by the way! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg