photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Thursday 25 March 2010

Lou's Reviews- Sleek Storm Eyeshadow Palette


Aloha Bloggerinos,

This is a quickie about my latest love- Sleek Eyeshadow Palette, Storm.


I already own the Original Palette and was highly impressed by the quality and the staying power. The Storm palette has been out quite some time now, and after seeing a few reviews on other fabulous bloggypops, I decided to take the plunge and part with my £4.95 (I think) and add it to my frightenly extensive eyeshadow collection. Well, this was £4.95 well bloomin' spent! I have used this evveerrryyyyday :)

The colours are perfect for a more toned down natural look, or you can use the darker colours for a smoke smouldering effect. I will defo have to take some pictures of the looks you can do with this because I would honestly compare the brilliance of this with MAC and it is literally a fraction of the price- Woop woop!

I haven't done swatches because I have seen a lot of blogs with them on (comment below if you would like to know which blogs- I don't know off the top of my head but will find them for you) and didn't want to bore you with the same pictures over and over. What I will say though is that both the lustre and the matt colours have a wonderful pigment and go on like a dream. The sponge applicator provided is good, better when used damp, but I tend to use my own brushes.

This palette is great if you are going away for a weekend or something because it has a range of colours and finishes, the handy and reasonably good applicater and a large mirror- what more could a girl ask for?

In short, I love this product and I love love love the Sleek range, such high quality for such low prices. Sleek can be found in Superdrug in the UK, I'm not too sure about overseas, let me know please!

Can't wait for the Bohemian palette to come out so I can get my hands on that little beauty.

Toodlepip! xx

11 comments:

  1. I love this too. I have 3 of the sleek pallets,and I think that the quality is amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I might have to treat myself hehe xx

    http://thatspeachy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this brand I to keep my eye out for it. Have you tried Lime Crime?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh no, whats Lime Crime? Just the name excites me! xxx
    Thank you all for you fab comments :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I've always wanted to get my hands on a sleek pallete, you have persuaded me!
    Great post!
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours look lovely(:
    I really want a sleek pallete x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you do makeup looks with the original pallette? Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completly agree! I bought this a few months ago and just reviewed it, I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah, I will do my best, I'm a bit scared of doing a "look of the day" but I shall bite the bullet and give it a whirl! xxxx
    Hi Jo, Nice to hear from another Sleek Lover (ooer that sounds a bit wrong!), I'm heading over to your blog now! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i bought this recently and i absolutly love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this palette so so so much!! Perfect for everyday and for night time!
    Being a massive Sleek fan I'm constantly buying their products, i also have a review of this palette on my blog :)

    http://retrolove17.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg