photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Hats, Sprinkles and Twinkles

Since I have been making all sorts of crafty delights lately, and telling you my secrets on how to make them (!), I decided that today we would have a rest from creating and I would elaborate on my micro happy list.

As you may know from previous posts, a Micro Happy List is a list of all the little things in life that make you happy. So not massive things like going on holiday or winning the lottery, but things like when you find a five pound note on the floor or when you get a glitzy card in the post.

A big hit on my happy list at the moment is winter wear! I love love love it when you see everyone in their new coats with colourful hats and scarves and and twinkly gloves. Mmmm cosy!



A more tangible happy list contender is this amazing donut I saw in the bakers the other day. Worrying, I'm not actually a big donut fan but I felt drawn by the sprinkles and it called out to me, "Look at my jazzy colours, don't I look vibrant? Wouldn't I look glorious in your kitchen?!". Well, I thought, it would look brilliant in my kitchen and so with a flash of cash (woop a poem!), it was in my bag and the fiance was a happy man on his return from work!



Last but not least on today's' Micro Happy List is my new spangly lip gloss- how terribly girlie of me I know. I was bit of a lip technician a while back and mixed a Boots No7 Jelly Bean (that's the colour it was called, not what it was- I don't just rub jelly beans on my lips like a fruitloop!) and MAC Dazzledust Lipglass in SugarRimmed and viola!! Sparkle-tastic-bombastic!!

None of todays list items are unusual or unobtainable and yet they all bring a smile to my (glittery!) face. :)

Toodlepip! xx

2 comments:

  1. I really admire how you've taken the time to notice small happenings in your day and feel their joy. I'm going to take a page from your book and start doing the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such gorgeous full lips! im a little jelly! lols

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg