photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Friday 5 February 2010

Current Loves


On a recent jaunt into town for a job interview (which I got and start on Monday-woop), I stumbled across the Barry M counter in Superdrug. OK, OK, so I didn't actually stumble there, I had seen a gorgeous nail varnish shade in Milton Keynes at the weekend but had decided not to buy it because the queue was huge and the particular Superdrug I was in was unpleasantly hot and I just wanted to get outta there!

So, yes, I bought it in the calm and temperate Superdrug of Northampton and headed home with my Pink Flamingo polish and £2.95 well spent. I gave it a whirl and was really rather pleased. I think it looks a bit more orange than pink but nevertheless, it is still a brilliant shade ready to welcome the Spring.


As well as loving Spring-y colours and all things sparkly, I am having some rather extreme cravings for these AMAZING Cadbury Nibbles. They are like Giant Buttons but with a little hit of caramel-mmmmmmmm.

On that sweet note (see what I did there? haha), I'm off to eat more Nibbles!

Toodlepip! xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I've seen a couple of your youtube videos, (I made a comment hoping your first day went well lol) Thought id follow you on here too. I love the barry m nail polish, I have the same one, its great!

    Keep up with the videos and blogging!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg