photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Saturday 11 June 2011

Brand New Beauty Forum

Aloha Bloggerinos!

I'm literally about to preen my nest (yes, I mean tidy my house but I've gone bird mad) before CeriChummy arrives for some girlie fun- look out for videos!- but I wanted to quickly tell you about something VERY cool indeedy.

Sarah from SarahSeesAll (defo check her out- she's just written a blog post about makeup storage and I know we all love that!) has set up a forum dedicated to us Beauty Bloggers and all the good stuff we love to chat about. Although twitter, comments on blogs, comments on youtube profiles is a great way to interact, I think this will be brilliant because there are set topics of discussion and everything will be at one central point, rather that flicking back and forth! Woop woop!

I've obviously already registered and as soon as BabyGlitter/my crazy busy life gives me a spare half an hour, I'm going to have a reet good chitchat :)

Click below to join in the fun:


Toodlepip!

xx

10 comments:

  1. wow such a great idea, off i toddle to join right now! xxx
    pinksugarlump.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh sounds cool off to check it out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great idea, I signed up already :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an amazing blog and you are incredibly talented at what you do. I am your new follower!

    I wish you all the luck in the world with your blog (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The EpilaDerm epilation system is natural, effective and clean. Used by hand or with strips, EpilaDerm is the flexible alternative to waxing and reduces re-growth through removing the hair in the direction of growth and the application of proprietary enzymes. Comprising of just sugar and water at body temperature, the paste can be worked to match the growth direction and focussed to just a single hair if required to produce the quality results your clients deserve. Suitable for all areas of the body, including the face and intimate areas, EpilaDerm delivers long-lasting, hairless skin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Blog is amazing. We would be happy if write something about our website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited... On my way there now!

    www.YouniqueUKLaunchLadies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is another deal with all your needs. You should visit the link where you will get special discount.
    DJI Phantom 3 Professional for sale in London

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg